terms and conditions
We are sure you’ll love our b.box body bath + skincare minis as much as we do, but if you’re not satisfied with your purchase, we’ll give you your money back (subject to the Terms and conditions below).
terms and conditions
- 1. The “Love this product or your money back” offer (Offer) is open to Australian citizens or permanent residents, who are 18 years or over and who have purchased b.box body bath + skincare minis from bbox.com.au/ (Products). Products purchased from retailers must be returned to the place of purchase together with proof of purchase.
- 2. By participating in the Offer, you accept these Terms and conditions.
- 3. The Offer only applies to b.box body bath + skincare minis. No other products are eligible for the Offer.
- 4. To request a refund from b.box:
- 1. download your claim form here;
- 2. clearly and legibly complete all the information requested on the form, including the reason for requesting the refund; and
- 3. email your form, together with a copy of the purchase receipt, to email@example.com.
Failure to provide all the requested information may result in the invalidation of your claim.
- 5. If your claim is approved, b.box will issue confirmation and request that you post all of the Products (as a condition of claiming a refund) to:
b.box for kids
6/205-233 Abbotts Road
Dandenong South VIC 3175
Attn: Customer Service
- 6. Customers have 30 days from the date of purchase to submit a claim under the Offer. Only one refund per set of Products is available, per person. b.box may choose to reject any claim that is dated over 30 days from the date of purchase.
- 7. The Offer is open for 12 months from the date specified on the Products’ packaging and may be withdrawn by b.box at any time in its absolute discretion without notice.
- 8. b.box reserves the right to verify the validity of your claim. b.box is entitled to reject any claim and prohibit anyone from participating in the Offer if b.box deems there has been:
- a. breach of these Terms and conditions;
- b. an abuse of the Offer;
- c. a fraud in the claim;
- d. intent to jeopardise the fair operation of the Offer; or
- e. use of the Products in a manner contrary to the instructions on the packaging.
- 9. You are responsible for paying the postage fees associated with returning the Products to b.box. You assume any risk of lost, theft or damaged Products during transit and therefore we advise you to insure your parcel. b.box will not be responsible for parcels lost or damaged in transit if you choose not to insure.
- 10. If your return is approved by b.box, b.box will issue confirmation and a refund will be made to the same bank used for the purchase within 28 business days after the claim has been approved.
- 11. b.box reserves the right to issue a refund for the value of the unused portion of the Products, if the quantity of the Products is substantially reduced upon b.box’s receipt of the Products. If you return a single item (or items) that was (or were) part of a discounted set or bundle, you will not receive the full price of that individual item or the full price of the set or bundle, instead, the refund amount will be adjusted accordingly.
- 12. b.box’s decision shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into on any invalid claim.
- 13. b.box may change these Terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- 14. Limitation of liability b.box will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special, or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with the Offer, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- 15. Severability If any provision in these Terms and conditions is invalid under any law, the provision will be limited, narrowed, construed or altered as necessary to render it valid but only to the extent necessary to achieve such validity. If necessary, the invalid provision will be deleted from these Terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- 16. Governing Law The Offer and these Terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Victoria, Australia and any claim made arising out of these Terms and conditions will be heard in Victoria and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those Courts.
- 18. Nothing in these Terms and conditions restricts, modifies or excludes any applicable statutory consumer rights.
- 19. b.box for kids (ABN 61 362 446 484) of Level 3/ 1 Acacia Place, Notting Hill VIC 3168 Australia is the promoter of the Offer.