TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Congratulations to our gift card winners, K. Kelly, M. Perkins and K. Regan!
1. Eligibility: The b.box for kids (“b.box for kids”) Travel Bib Purchase Feedback Survey Competition (the “Campaign”) is open only to those who have purchased a b.box travel bib online at www.bboxforkids.com.au between September 2019 and September 2020 and have received communications from b.box for kids to complete a feedback survey for their chance to win a $50 b.box for kids gift card (3 available) to be used online at www.bboxforkids.com.au. Following completion of the survey, eligible respondents will automatically be entered into the draw. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of Australia. Employees of b.box for kids, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of b.box for kids as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period & Rules of Entry:
a) Length of the Travel Bib Purchase Feedback Survey Competition is 7 days, starting on Wednesday 2 December 2020 and ending at 4pm on Wednesday 9 December 2020 (Australian Eastern Standard Time). Winners will be selected at random 72 hours after the conclusion of the competition on Friday 11 December 2020.
b) Contestants may only complete the survey once.
c) In order to ensure that a contestant’s entry is valid, all instructions must be followed.
d) If you have won a prize, you will be contacted via email.
e) Prizes pictured are for illustrative purposes only.
4. How to Enter: The entrant must follow the relevant survey link to the landing page and complete and submit the survey. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of b.box for kids. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of b.box for kids.
5. Prizes: The Winners of a prize (a “Winner”) will receive the prize indicated. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by b.box for kids. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at b.box for kids’ sole discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for b.box for kids to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Each Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of b.box for kids. b.box for kids shall have no liability for a Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for a Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If a Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 2 days from the time award notification was sent. The prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by a Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT B.BOX FOR KIDS‘ SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN THAT WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS A WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS A WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that b.box for kids and anyone acting on behalf of b.box for kids’ licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this contest, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of b.box for kids. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless b.box for kids from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which b.box for kids may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: b.box for kids reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond b.box for kids control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, b.box for kids may select a Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by b.box for kids. b.box for kids reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. b.box for kids has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, b.box for kids reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless b.box for kids and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign is governed by the laws of the State of Victoria, Australia, without respect to conflict of law doctrines. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in the State of Victoria, Australia having exclusive jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winners names or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: b.box for kids Unit 5/677 Springvale Rd, Mulgrave, VIC 3170, Australia. Requests must be received no later than 11 December 2020.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is b.box for kids Unit of 5/677 Springvale Rd, Mulgrave, VIC 3170, Australia.
15. Agreement: By entering, You, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.
 b.box for kids Pty Ltd as Trustee for b.box for kids Trust (ABN 61 362 446 484) of 5/677 Springvale Rd, Mulgrave, VIC 3170, Australia.